Tuesday 12 May 2009

Research Proposal Dissertation

I have to gather my idea to create this assignment. It's very difficult for me to think in a short period of time.

Finally, I changed my topic again which is " How does LFW have such a strong influence on Asian Girls"

But now I really dont know how and where exactly I can go to make the interview. Basically, now I have two choices:

Firstly, interviewing with 10 girls in Clothes Show London at Excel on 29-31, May 2009.

Secondly. interviewing with 10 girls in London Fashion Week at Somerset House on 18-22, September 2009.

The problems now is actually about the topic which I have chosen. As I would really like to make the reserch about LFW but unfortunately this event was already passed, thus this makes I could not go back and make any researchs about it. However, the new massive fashion event is coming, namely it is another choice of my research. It is the "Clothes show London" that will be arranged in Excel on 29-31 May 2009.


Moreover, I am now so worry about the time for collecting data for my dissertation at LFW on this coming Sep as I think it might be too late for me to collect all the information in that time so I might go and make an interview in the Exel fashion event first, then later on if I have a chance to interview at LFW, I will collect the data again.


I have read a lot of literature reviews in oder to apply to my dissertation. Hopefully, I will finish the assignment as soon as possible.

Finally, Thank you very much to James Kennell that make all MA event management students have their own webblogs in oreder to reflect all the progress of our course and to record all student' s research ideas, which in my opinion I think these help us to know our own progression and also make us new ideas for using in the future.

See you next time. Take care Everyone...^0^

1 comment:

Yan Ru said...

Hey darling,

I think this topic will be very interesting to discuss, wat we have learned in the past several months will give you a good background knowledge and support to do this rearch. "How does LFW have such a strong influence on Asian Girls" - you are one of the most suitable girl to dig into this dissertation topic!! hehe..

Cheer up~